Wearring Fresh Flowers | Hairstyles

The use of fresh flower hairstyles on the hair is a huge trend for weddings this year. I cannot lie; I love this trend and wish I had it for my wedding! Some things to keep in mind if you are considering using fresh flowers.

Wearing Fresh flower tips:

In case you have not noticed, using fresh flowers in your hair is already a great trend for weddings this year. I cannot lie; I love this trend and wish I had it for my wedding! Some things to keep in mind if you are considering using fresh flowers:

1.Never, never spray anything on your flowers. There is no lacquer, no perfume, nothing! These products will only make your flowers wither. Spray your hair spray, perfume or whatever else you have before you put your flowers.

2.If you do not have a floral accessory made by your florist, bring a glue gun and a few hair clips to make a last minute hair accessory on your own.

3.When cutting your flowers, leave some of the stems together to make it easier to stick them on your hair or attach them to a hair clip.

4.To help keep them fresh, put on your flowers just before your ceremony begins. Keep them in water in the refrigerator until you put them on.


 Fresh Flowers Hairstyles Ideas by etmz.us
 
Photography by: Amber Weimer
Florals by: Janae Frazer
Model: Kat Frazier



"wearring,Fresh Flowers, bridal, hair advice"


 











Click Here